Sunday, May 20, 2007

Gradedown! Post 7

Due to a counting-related problem, I had 10 more hebdomadals than I thought. After a couple hours of grading last night and this morning, however, I am down to (I think)

  • 37 hebdomadals

It is taking me on average 5-6 minutes to grade each hebdomadal, which means I can do about 10 hebdomadals an hour -- meaning about 4 more hours of grading. These numbers mean that my comments on your hebdomadals are becoming increasingly terse. If you would like me to expand on any of my remarks, please don't hesitate to email me back. (If your question isn't urgent, I might delay until after grades are in to respond.)

I really wish I had set up hebdomadals to be more responsive -- I ask a question on the blog, you respond in your hebdomadal, I ask a question in my response to your hebdomadal, you answer my question in your next hebdomadal, and so on.

No comments: