Sunday, February 25, 2007

What should we discuss next?

As I mentioned on Friday, I'm looking to make the two discussions before the midterm as useful as possible for you. My current plan looks like this:
  • 3/2: Looking for thematic trajectories in the first five books of Middlemarch
  • 3/9: Thematic comparison of all seven poets

If you would rather concentrate on a specific book or passage from Middlemarch, or a specific poet, or a specific poem, let me know! If you feel relatively confident with Middlemarch and would like to spend the next two weeks on the poets, that's an option too.

If you have a request or an idea, please shoot me an email or post a comment! If you comment, please at least give your section number so I can develop different lesson plans if section 305 wants Middlemarch and 306 wants the Romantics. (On the advice of a previous commenter I've disabled moderation, so you should be able to post speedily. Try to keep the snark to a minimum, though.)

No comments: