Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Two quick notes about hebdomadals, and one quick note about office hours

Hi! I forgot to say one important thing about hebdomadals to my first section, and I forgot a different important thing for my second section:
  1. You must turn in a hebdomadal before discussion on Friday February 9th. This first hebdomadal replaces the one-page paper assignment Prof. Ortiz-Robles has been mentioning in class. For this first hebdomadal, I ask that you please stick fairly close to the topics I post online, if only so you get a sense of how I'm asking you ta tackle texts.
  2. If you write more than the required 5 hebdomadals, you will be able to accrue extra credit. I will keep counting hebdomadals until you reach 15 points -- that's 5 points over the amount set aside for hebdomadals.
Remember that my office hours are today after lecture (12:30 to 2:30 pm) at the Steep & Brew on State Street. Come visit me! I'd love to get a chance to meet you.

No comments: